YEARLY EVENT 2009
3-4 December 2009,
Palazzo della Ragione, Verona, Italy
The major yearly occasion of the CENTRAL EUROPE Programme will happen in Verona, Italy on 3 and 4 December 2009. Its objective is to connect project companions originating from already approved tasks under the 1st and also 2nd call and also prospective future job companions and to stimulate the exchange of appropriate experience and also professional understanding.
The event in Verona will consist of a mix of workshops, political discussions and plenary sessions. It intends both, to promote the explanation of project propositions and also to improve the continuous procedure of already approved tasks. Potential candidates for the upcoming calls will have the opportunity to get details on the expected material via the organisation of panels, targeted sessions to encourage the presentation of job suggestions in addition to technical information.
It provides details on concerns such as:
- What will be key variables for a successful CENTRAL project?
- Lessons gained from the first and 2nd require propositions
- New methods
- Exactly how to submit a good project application?
- Just how to prevent common blunders?
- What is new for the upcoming calls for proposals?
Which task management & coordination, monetary as well as communication elements are necessary to give a great job?
Job partners of currently approved tasks will get the possibility to trade their knowledge on the most up to date developments within their tasks as well as learn from each other in this respect with targeted sessions, input originating from exterior specialists as well as workshops.
Additional jobs of the initial call will certainly have the possibility to provide their accomplishments within an event area.
It supplies certain info on concerns such as:
- Summary on accepted jobs
- Good method in the area of task execution and also interaction
- Learn from success job stories
- Figure out even more about how comparable tasks include essential target teams and job stakeholders
- Clustering of similar jobs, stimulating more collaboration between the similar tasks
- Get accessibility to understanding from welcomed experts