Again a whole delicious range of Lattes, tonics and energizing drinks with different flavors such as the new Banana-Acai Latte and Beetroot Latte. You can use them with water and fat alone or in combination with smart shakes or whey protein powder for even better taste.
For hydration you can use coconut water combined with spirulina which is best for electrolytes.
To improve the taste, you can add a sweetener of your choice between erythritol, inulin, xylitol or jacon syrup, or combine it with your favorite milk. As a ready-made snack, you have coconut chips and super convenient crisps that you can combine with drinks.
Or you can try Protein bars in two flavors: Cocoa, Ashwagandha and Orange or Beetroot, Aronia and Lemon. Among the recipes in the Cookbook (as a gift together with the Online program) I recommend smart chocolates, protein balls and protein bars.
And never forget healthy fats (ghee, coconut oil, coconut butter).
Supplements You Can Add Helpful supplements can be incorporated into a sports ketogenic diet:
It is a non-essential amino acid that represents 65% of the amino acids present in the muscle. It has a plastic function, recovery and increase in muscle mass, especially after exercise, during muscle regeneration.
It can therefore represent an important energy reserve for energy production and regeneration of glycogen reserves.
When to take glutamine?
You can take one capsule of glutamine per day, choose from these times:
- at least one hour before physical exertion;
- 30 minutes after exercise with a non-protein liquid and with a gap of 30/40 minutes between the intake of other proteins;
- on an empty stomach in the evening before going to bed to support growth hormone production and fat metabolism as a post-exercise effect.
If you are regularly involved in sports activity, such as working out in the gym, aerobic activity, swimming or walking in the mountains, it can be useful to restore strength and muscles with this supplement based on essential amino acids.
After a few minutes of use, they are quickly absorbed by the small intestine.
When to take Energy Amino?
You can use it before and after the gym or physical exertion with the addition of fresh fruit or vegetables. The average dose of a pre-gym snack is 2 capsules, while a post-gym snack is 3 capsules.
- Vitamin B12
- Supports energy and can be alternated as a protein supplement with Energy Amino.
When to take vitamin B12?
You can take it consistently at the end of a meal and dissolve under the tongue. Do 2-month cycles with a 20-day break between one cycle and the next. Other collagen supplements for athletes. Based on marine collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Restores connective tissue, supports tissue health and protects against oxidative and inflammatory stress.
When to use collagen?
- You can take 2 capsules a day with food.
- Eleutherococcus. Supplement based on Siberian ginseng.
- Removes fatigue and promotes recovery after physical exertion.
When to use Eleutherococcus?
- Take 1 capsule daily with food.
- Omegor vitality. Source of EPA and DHA, helps regulate the level of fatty acids and triglycerides in the body.
When to use Omegor Vitality?
- Take 1 to 3 pearls daily with food.
- Silicon oxide is useful for supporting joints that are particularly strained during sports.
- This is a silicon-based supplement rich in rare minerals.
When to use Energy Silica?
- Take one capsule with three main meals.
- You can do 3 month cycles with a 20 day pause.
- Vitamin D3. Valid helps to better absorb calcium and support joints.