THEMATIC RESEARCH STUDIES
In 2013, the CENTRAL EUROPE Program began establishing a series of thematic researches in order to allow independent professionals analyse the added value and benefits gave cities and regions through 124 CENTRAL EUROPE tasks. The research studies offer fresh insights into the job results on thematic level as well as on how they positively affect plans and life in main Europe.
Please click listed below to download and install the pertinent thematic research:
- Development (pdf, 2.58 MB).
- Transportation (pdf, 3.66 MB).
- Setting (pdf, 2.84 MEGABYTES).
- Power (pdf, 2.01 MEGABYTES).
- Social heritage (pdf, 1.82 MB).
- Market change (pdf, 3.5 MEGABYTES).