CAPITALISING ON CULTURAL RESOURCES FOR EVEN MORE EYE-CATCHING CITIES AND REGIONS
Central Europe is rich in social resources, recognized as sites, structured landscapes and items of relevance to a culture. Nevertheless, this richness is threatened by lacking financial investments or extreme stress of investments risking ruining them. Cultural sources in Central Europe stand for a vital aspect for its good looks, and also play a major role for its identity.
The program will for that reason develop its social resources for the benefits of the citizens and generate a financial base for cities and regions. This will certainly lead to greater income-generation and stronger local identities, while at the same time making sure preservation of the cultural heritage.
This Location of Intervention focuses on promoting sustainable use social sources and heritage and also to sustain the capitalisation on cultural sources will be sustained.
- building abilities of cutting-edge management approaches for the protection,
- preservation and also lasting exploitation of cultural resources
- advertising valorisation of typical tasks and expertise
- carrying out strategic actions to generate income as well as employment through integrated cultural as well as financial concepts
- putting techniques to improve the social element of the regions right into practice
- making use of as well as securing typical understanding and also proficiency related to
- cultural heritage
- using new types of monitoring of urban/cultural heritages with specific interest to natural and social capability and also feasible side effects on atmosphere and also population in a lasting view