The Yearly Meeting will certainly introduce future financing top priorities and possibilities in CENTRAL EUROPE and also talk about these with key specialists and plan makers from the local, nationwide, as well as European degree.
124 transnational projects applied considering that 2007 will on top of that be presented giving a bridge to the upcoming top priorities of the CENTRAL EUROPE 2014-2020 Programme. Lastly, the meeting will certainly function as the task concepts fair related to the very first require propositions, which is anticipated to open before end of this year.
The conference is targeted at public as well as exclusive stakeholders curious about either achievements of territorial collaboration in main Europe or in dealing with companions past national approach advancement, low-carbon economic situation, the environment and culture or transportation.
- Tuesday, 1 July: Representing collaboration in CENTRAL EUROPE
- 8.30 Enrollment
- 9.30 Welcome & keynote speech [more details]
- 11.00 Panel discussion: “Can transnational participation aid constructing a strong central Europe?” [more details]
- 14.00 Workshop sessions: “Portraying teamwork in CENTRAL EUROPE”
- 17.00 Networking reception
- Wednesday, 2 July: Strengthening cooperation in CENTRAL EUROPE
- 8.30 Registration
- 9.15 Welcome & CENTRAL EUROPE 2020: content and timeline of the first phone call
- 10.00 Project concept reasonable as well as partner search forum
- 17.00 End of the conference
- You can download the conference brochure here.
- Involvement in the conference is absolutely free.
Registration is currently closed. To keep updated regarding future developments you can come to be a member of CENTRAL EUROPE Area.